CARECASE construction specification
Let us briefly highlight to you our CARECASE specification
1. We use top-grade plywood available in different thickness
on which is laminated giving a scuff proof and water resistance
2. Edging to be un-anodized aluminum angle secured with
rivets to provide strength and durability to cases.
3. Spring-loaded, recessed twist-latch that can take a
carrying load of up to a maximum of 1000lbs tension and
a maximum of 450lbs pull-down pressure. They are accurately
positioned and secured with rivets, which will survive years
of rugged use. Spring-loaded-twist-action will keep the
case closed until you want it open.
4. Spring-loaded, recessed pre-plated handles accurately
positioned and secured with rivets are mounted at key balance
points for positive control when maneuvering cases. Rubber
padded grip is spring-loaded to stay out of the way when
not in use.
5. Full length un-anodised aluminum piano hinges secured
with rivets to provide excellent protection against torsion
damage to case halves and to provide a tight lid alignment.
6. Steel ball corners (a maximum of 14 ga, steel) and
steel corner clamp (up to 22 ga. steel) at all corner joining
to provide extra shock absorption and raise case bottom
off a flat surface.
7. Aluminum tongue and groove valence to fit thickness
of case to create a perfect dust proof fit between lid and
8. Interior cushioning with high-density poly-foam, hand
sculptured fit and protect your equipment like a glove.
9. We use the 360 degrees rotating ball-bearing type of
castors (per set of 4) that have a safe running load of
up to 350kg. The castors are secured to caster board with
bolts and washers. The wheel bearing are surrounded by a
nylon dust guard to prevent bearing deterioration and insure
long-life. With castors on, who needs a trolley?
NOTE: ALL SPECIFICATION CHANGES ARE NOT SUBJECT TO PRIOR